Tenaris S.A. and Severstal have announced that they will create a joint venture to build a welded pipe plant to produce OCTG products in the Surgut area, West Siberia, Russian Federation. Severstal will have a 51% interest in the joint venture company, with Tenaris owning the remaining 49%. The commencement of the project is subject…Details
More in Russian
Dear Sirs !
Thank you for the attention to Ukrainian Metal
Ukrainian Metal is the informational portal. We don’t sell nor buy metal, we just provide information for those who do.
If you want to buy or sell mining-metal products (steel, rolling, stainless, scrap, raw material, ore, iron, pipe, tube, BOF, metallurgy, metal, ferroalloy, alloy, channel, beam, section, coil, wire rod, sheet, plate, slab, bloom, l-section, h-beam, silicium, manganese, chrom, ferrous, non-ferrous, copper, alumina, aluminium, nikel, tungsten, cast, ) in Ukraine, place your offer here – https://metalukraine.com/trade-board. It is FREE.
Or you can
Metinvest-SMC has developed and implemented a special program of preferences for metal structure exporters. “Our customers – metal structure works – have orders not only locally but also from abroad. And we react to that: our warehouses carry a range of rolled metal certified to EN”, the company CEO Dmitry Lippa said. Since mid-2018 the…Details
In 2018 the steel sales of Metinvest-SMC increased by 4% YoY. “According to our preliminary estimates, the local market has grown by some 4%. Our sales increased in this range as well”, the company CEO Dmitry Lippa said. In January-November 2018 sales exceeded 2 million tons. The company is expecting good results in 2019. “We…Details
In 2018 Metinvest enterprises mastered the manufacture of over 40 new types of products. According to the Metinvest-SMC CEO Dmitry Lippa, the novelties are in various stages of mastering: some have only been produced as trial versions, while the others have already seen an increase in sales. Now Metinvest is working to get to the…Details
Last year the growth of wages at Metinvest enterprises exceeded 30%. According to the group personnel director Alexander Pimkin, key jobs saw a rise of 40-45%. “Now the salary of our key employees in metal, mining and coke departments ranges within $1000-1200 in UAH equivalent”, he said. (Ukrainian metal)Details
The Severstal board of directors has recommended paying dividends for Q4 2018 in the amount of 32.08 rubles per share. The decision to pay dividends is expected to be taken at the shareholders meeting on June 7. The day recommended for the creation of the list of shareholders to receive dividends is June 18. (Ukrainian…Details
The prices of precious metals increased in Azerbaijan on February 5,according to the Central Bank. The price of gold grew by 3.4935 manats, to 2,234.9305 manats per ounce on February 5 compared to the price on February 4. The price of silver went up by 0.1598 manats, to 27.0503 manats per ounce. The price of…Details
In January Russian Railroads transported 105.4 million tons of cargo, up by 1.6% YoY. In particular, coal transportation grew by 5.2%, to 32.9 million tons, coke – by 9.1%, to 0.986 million tons, iron and manganese ore – by 7.5%, to 9.9 million tons, and ferrous metals – by 0.1%, to 6.6 million tons. At…Details
In January Irkutsk region mined 1354.5 kg of gold, up by 7.5% YoY. At present only ore gold is extracted in the region. The gold-washing season will start in May. In January 4 companies mined for gold in the region – Vysochaishiy, Ugakhan, Polyus Verninskoye and Druza LLC. The main volume was provided by Polyus…Details
In January Dneprovsky Iron and Steel Combine produced 230 thousand tons of rolled metal, down by 2.1% YoY. Steel output dropped by 4.7%, to 223 thousand tons, and pig iron – by 17.2%, to 207 thousand tons. In December 2018 DMK produced 204 thousand tons of rolled metal, 221 thousand tons of steel and 22…Details
In 2018 Zaporozhye Iron Ore Complex increased iron ore mining by 1.1% YoY, to 4.552 million tons. The iron content in the ore was 60.91%. Because of the lack of the rolling stock only 95% of the ore mined was shipped (4.464 million tons). In December 2018 the enterprise mined 376.1 thousand tons of ore,…Details