In March, Ukraine exported 43 thousand tons of pipes, down by 4.6% YoY, valued at $49.1 million, down by 5.2%. In Q1, exports grew by 6.5%, to 113.3 thousand tons valued at $128.4 million, down by 1.8%. Seamless pipes accounted for 76.8 thousand tons valued at $100.4 million and other pipes and tubes – 35.2…Details
More in Russian
Dear Sirs !
Thank you for the attention to Ukrainian Metal
Ukrainian Metal is the informational portal. We don’t sell nor buy metal, we just provide information for those who do.
If you want to buy or sell mining-metal products (steel, rolling, stainless, scrap, raw material, ore, iron, pipe, tube, BOF, metallurgy, metal, ferroalloy, alloy, channel, beam, section, coil, wire rod, sheet, plate, slab, bloom, l-section, h-beam, silicium, manganese, chrom, ferrous, non-ferrous, copper, alumina, aluminium, nikel, tungsten, cast, ) in Ukraine, place your offer here – https://metalukraine.com/trade-board. It is FREE.
Or you can
In January-February, the Central Mining and Processing Works decreased pellets output by 4.6% YoY, to 400 thousand tons. Concentrate manufacture totaled 190 thousand tons. Last year, pellets output decreased by 5.4% YoY, to 2.27 million tons, while concentrate grew by 10%, to 4.904 million tons. (Ukrainian metal)Details
On April 14, 13 online auctions will be held to sell subsoil sites, including the Selischansky site with titanium ore reserves. The site is situated in Zhytomir region and its size is 1857 ha. Prospecting work was carried in 2007-2011. The initial price of the 5-year license to develop the site is over 3 million…Details
MirBlagMet LLC has set its output target for this year on the level of 90 kg of alluvial gold. The company is developing deposits in Amur region. In particular, the gold is extracted at the Bom River and the Dugda River. Sand washing will begin in late May. In 2020, the company extracted 84.5 kg…Details
Goldregion LLC, developing alluvial gold deposits in Amur region, intends to extract 80 kg of gold this year. The company owns a license to develop the Malaya Gelenka deposit and is prospecting at the Asmakan site. Sand washing will start in late May – early June. Last year, the company extracted 77 kg of gold.…Details
In March, Ukraine exported 59.3 thousand tons of ferroalloys valued at $74.7 million, down by 1.4%, but up by 12.6% YoY respectively. According to the customs statistics, in Q1 exports dropped by 25.8%, to 147.7 thousand tons, valued at $172.2 million, down by 17%. The share of the ferroalloys in exports was 1.25%. The main…Details
In January-March, Ukraine increased ferrous metals scrap exports 4.3-fold YoY, to 49.11 thousand tons, including 18.92 thousand tons in March. According to the State Customs Statistics, in monetary terms exports grew 5.7-fold, to $16.65 million. Imports went up by 85.2%, to 5.61 thousand tons valued at $9 million, up 2.5-fold. The main suppliers were Turkey…Details
In 2020, VTB provided 2.5 billion rubles to gold extractors of Yakutia, up by 2% YoY. The volume of precious metals bought in Yakutia grew by 9%, to over 4 tons, including 3.7 tons of gold (+4%) and 0.3 tons of silver (+125%). “In the corona-stricken year of 2020, the prices of gold and other…Details
In January-March, Ukraine decreased iron ore raw materials exports by 4.8% YoY, to 10.659 million tons valued at $1.72 billion, up by 95.1%. According to the State Customs Service, China imported the most in monetary terms (43.43%), followed by Poland (9.42%) and the Czech Republic (8.77%). Imports amounted to 1.053 thousand tons at $47 thousand…Details
Electrostal has been idle since December 2020. In Q1 2020, it produced 29 thousand tons of metal. The company did not operate from January 2020 till mid-March 2020, but then partially resumed operation. After that the company has been operating at the third of its capacity or even less. (Ukrainian metal)Details
Polevaya LLC, developing alluvial gold deposits in Magadan region, intends to extract 400 kg this year. The company will process 1.9 million cubic meters of sand. The alluvial season will start on May 15. Last year, the company extracted 380 kg of gold. (Ukrainian metal)Details
Interpipe has appointed Vitaliy Pakhomov its human resources director. Pakhomov, who has an over 20-year experience in human resources, started working on April 6. Since 2019 he has been working as the HR director at the state concern Urkoboronprom, comprising of over 100 enterprises with 68 thousand employees. For over 10 years Pakhomov has headed…Details
Interpipe Niko-Tube will construct a new line of pipe heat treatment. This will allow the company producing pipes according to API 5CT and API 5L. The equipment for the line will be supplied by Danieli SC Officine Meccaniche S. P. A. The capacity of the line will reach 170.27 tons of seamless pipes with the…Details