In October, Dneprospetsstal decreased rolled metal output by 18.8% YoY, to 11.37 thousand tons. Steel manufacture dropped by 13%, to 16.53 thousand tons. In January-October, DSS increased steel output by 1.1% YoY, to 186.5 thousand tons, and rolled metal – by 4%, to 132.4 thousand tons. (Ukrainian metal)Details
More in Russian
Dear Sirs !
Thank you for the attention to Ukrainian Metal
Ukrainian Metal is the informational portal. We don’t sell nor buy metal, we just provide information for those who do.
If you want to buy or sell mining-metal products (steel, rolling, stainless, scrap, raw material, ore, iron, pipe, tube, BOF, metallurgy, metal, ferroalloy, alloy, channel, beam, section, coil, wire rod, sheet, plate, slab, bloom, l-section, h-beam, silicium, manganese, chrom, ferrous, non-ferrous, copper, alumina, aluminium, nikel, tungsten, cast, ) in Ukraine, place your offer here – https://metalukraine.com/trade-board. It is FREE.
Or you can
Kazakhmys begins operation at the Khadjikongan deposit. Copper ore reserves are estimated at 6 million tons with the copper content of 1.52%, including 1 million tons of oxidized ore and 5 million tons of sulphide ore with the copper content of 1.58%. The initial prospecting of the deposit was carried out in late 1960s. In…Details
In January-September, Metinvest enterprises paid 1.023 billion UAH to the city budget of Mariupol. Azovstal, Mariupol Ilyich Iron and Steel Works, Metinvest Promservice LLC and Mariupol Repair-Mechanical Works accounted for 77.5% of payments, or 793.5 million UAH, with the rest paying 229.7 million UAH, or 22.5%. In 15 years of operation the group has paid…Details
In October, Ukraine exported 202.5 thousand tons of pig iron, down by 27.6% YoY. Revenue grew by 15.5%, to $100.9 million. In January-October, exports totaled 2.64 million tons valued at $1.37 billion, up by 2.7% and by 83.9% YoY respectively. The main customer was the USA with the share of 55%. It is followed by…Details
In September, Russia exported 25.3 tons of gold, down 2-fold YoY and by 22% MoM. The revenue amounted to $1.4 billion. The main customer was the United Kingdom with 19.1 tons at $1.1 billion. 1.7 tons of gold was exported to Switzerland, 1.6 tons – to India, 1.2 tons – to Germany, 1 ton –…Details
Within an investment project Severniy Mining and Processing Works has finished capital repairs of an excavator with the ladle volume of 10 cubic meters in Annovskiy quarry. Investments exceeded 90 million UAH. The repair lasted for 3 months. This year, Metinvest has spent over 220 million UAH on the repair of mining and transport machinery…Details
In January-October, Ukraine increased ferrous metals export revenue by 80% YoY, to $11.5 billion. According to the State Customs Service, ferrous metals accounted for 21.16% of all export revenues as opposed to 16.16% last year. In October, revenue totaled $1.2 billion. In 10 months, Ukraine imported $1.24 billion worth of ferrous metals, up by 44.4%,…Details
In October, Ukraine exported 3.67 million tons of iron ore, down by 3.3% YoY, valued at $371.1 million, down by 9.7%. According to the customs statistics, in 10 months exports reached 36.71 million tons, down by 4.6% YoY, valued at $6.32 billion, up by 90.2% China was the main customer with the share of 43.2%,…Details
In January-October, Ukraine exported 503.496 thousand tons of ferrous scrap, up 15.6-fold YoY, with 48.098 thousand tons exported in October (32.374 thousand tons last October). According to the State Customs Service, in monetary terms exports grew 24.5-fold, to $195.742 million. Imports in 10 months went up by 30%, to 19.761 thousand tons valued at $37.444…Details
In January-October, Ukraine decreased metal transportation along the Dnepr River by 27.8% YoY, to 1.08 million tons. Overall transportation grew by 35%, to 11.6 million tons. In 2020, Ukraine transported 1.83 million tons of metal along the Dnepr, up by 7% YoY. (Ukrainian metal)Details
ArcelorMittal kriviy Rih is experiencing difficulties with coking coal provision, yet this does not affect steel and pig iron manufacture. The company has started buying coking coal in the Czech Republic, without disclosing volumes. Thus the company intends to diversify risks. (Ukrainian metal)Details
On November 6, a fire broke out at the Dneprovskiy Iron and Steel Works. The fire broke out at 10:40. Power cables in oxygen-converter shop ignited. As a result of the fire some 30 meters of cables were damaged. The operation of the works was suspended. At 12:10 the fire was localized and at 13:33…Details
In January-October, Energomashspetsstal decreased steel output by 29.1% YoY, to 39 thousand tons. In October, manufacture totaled 2 thousand tons, down from 3 thousand tons in September. Last year, EMSS produced 63 thousand tons of steel, down by 6.8% YoY. (Ukrainian metal)Details