In January-March large and medium metal companies posted losses of 6.13 billion UAH as opposed to the profit of 4.36 billion UAH in Q1 2018. According to the State Statistics Service, 69.5% of enterprises received a profit of 2 billion UAH, while the other 30.5% got losses of 9 billion UAH. EBITDA was –6.75 billion…Details
More in Russian
Dear Sirs !
Thank you for the attention to Ukrainian Metal
Ukrainian Metal is the informational portal. We don’t sell nor buy metal, we just provide information for those who do.
If you want to buy or sell mining-metal products (steel, rolling, stainless, scrap, raw material, ore, iron, pipe, tube, BOF, metallurgy, metal, ferroalloy, alloy, channel, beam, section, coil, wire rod, sheet, plate, slab, bloom, l-section, h-beam, silicium, manganese, chrom, ferrous, non-ferrous, copper, alumina, aluminium, nikel, tungsten, cast, ) in Ukraine, place your offer here – https://metalukraine.com/trade-board. It is FREE.
Or you can
The Cabinet of ministers has decreased expenses on technical revamping and modernization of coalmining enterprises by 320.89 million UAH. In particular, the previous amount of 704.5 million UAH has been decreased to 383.61 million UAH. Initially it was supposed to spend 1 billion UAH, but on June 5 the amount was lowered to 704.5 million…Details
In April Russia exported 53 tons of nickel wire, rods and sections, up by 20.4% MoM and by 5.19% YoY. In 4 months exports grew by 66.2% YoY, to 197.8 tons. In monetary terms since the start of the year the exports have increased by 55%. Export prices have grown 2-fold, to $48 per kg.…Details
In April Russia imported 25.5 tons of molybdenum, including scrap, up by 3.7% MoM, but down by 20.9% YoY. In 4 months imports grew by 0.4% YoY, to 111.8 tons. In monetary terms exports have increased by 37.8% YoY. China is still the main supplier with the share of 52.6%, down by 22%. The price…Details
In April Russia exported 1.9 thousand tons of raw chromium, up by 33% MoM and by 5.7% YoY. In 4 months exports dropped by 9.8% YoY, to 6.3 thousand tons. In monetary terms since the start of the year exports have decreased by 4.6%. US accounted for a quarter of all deliveries (461 tons). In…Details
Krasniy Octyabr has repaired and commissioned its Metso Lindemann Eto Cut 1240-10 hydraulic shearing press in the drop-hammer shop. The machine was first put into operation in spring of 2015 and had worked for over 3 years. In autumn of 2018 it went out of order. In late 2018 the plant management decided to increase…Details
The Center of standardization and certification of metal products of the Central scientific and research institute of ferrous metallurgy named after Bardin has prepared the first edition of amendments to the national standard GOST R 57837-2017 “Steel rolled sections. Hot-rolled flanged beams. Technical conditions”. The standard draft is being developed to make amendments taking into…Details
In June Ukraine produced 1.627 million tons of steel, down by 10.9% MoM. Pig iron manufacture dropped by 12.7%, to 1.463 million tons, and rolled metal – by 15.6%, to 1.47 million tons. In H1 Ukraine produced 10.18 million tons of pig iron, 10.9 million tons of steel and 9.39 million tons of rolled metal,…Details
In June Ukraine produced over 2.7 million tons of coal, which was 8% less than planned, the Coal Miners Union of Ukraine reported with a reference to the data provided by the Energy and Coal Industry Ministry. “In June coal mining enterprises of Ukraine of all forms of ownership produced 2,743,300 tons of coal. The…Details
On June 26 the State Treasury Service transferred 7.56 billion UAH of budget reimbursement of VAT to companies. ArcelorMittal Kriviy Rih accounted for the largest amount of reimbursement – 635 million UAH. The company is followed by Metinvest-affiliated enterprises: Zaporizhstal – 606.8 million UAH, Mariupol Ilyich Iron and Steel Works – 460.8 million UAH and…Details
Zagorsky Pipe Works has started fulfilling the order of the sole heating supplier of the city of Tyumen – USTEK. The corresponding contract was signed in early June. ZTZ will supply pipes with the diameter of 530 to 820 mm in polyurethane foam insulation according to GOST 30732-2006. The combined length of the pipes and…Details
In January-May Nikopol Ferroalloy Plant decreased output by 7.1% YoY, to 320.057 thousand tons. In particular, the manufacture of silicomanganese dropped by 10.5%, to 291.98 thousand tons. At the same time, the ferromanganese output increased by 28.1%, to 19.55 thousand tons. The company also produced 9.04 thousand tons of other ferroalloys, up 2.4-fold. (Ukrainian metal)Details
This year Mechel coal output plan envisages the increase to 20-25 million tons. “Last year the output dropped by 9% YoY, to 18.8 million tons. Thus, the optimistic scenario presupposes the restoration of the output almost to the level of 2017. In 2020 the company sees the potential of the coal output growth to 25…Details