The construction of the rail and beam shop of the Novo-Tagil Iron and Steel Works started during the Second World War.
The manufacturing complex measured 600×140 meters.
The shop had two rolling mills – 900 and 800, which were fully commissioned in April 1949.
In 2012 manufacture underwent a serious modernization.
In 70 years the shop has produced 75 million tons of rails.
Last year the company started manufacturing balls as well. (Ukrainian metal)