The Board of Directors of NLMK Group held a meeting on April 27 during which the agenda for the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting (AGM), to be held on June 8, was approved.
The list of persons entitled to participate at the AGM will be based on the NLMK Shareholder Register as of May 14.
NLMK AGM agenda approved by the Board of Directors:
– Approval of NLMK’s 2017 annual report.
– Approval of annual accounting (financial) statements, including financial statements for FY 2017.
– NLMK’s profit distribution (including declaration of dividends) for FY 2017.
– Payment (declaration) of dividends for Q1 2018.
– Election of NLMK’s Board of Directors.
– Election of NLMK’s President (Chairman of the Management Board).
– Election of NLMK’s Internal Audit Commission.
– Approval of remuneration payment to NLMK’s Board Members.
– Approval of NLMK’s Auditor.
The Board of Directors recommended shareholders approve Marjan Oudeman as an independent member of NLMK’s Board of Directors.
With the previously approved nominees, the following list is recommended to the shareholders: Oleg Bagrin, Thomas Veraszto (independent candidate), Helmut Wieser (independent candidate), Nikolai Gagarin, Vladimir Lisin, Marjan Oudeman (independent candidate), Karen Sarkisov, Stanislav Shekshnia (independent candidate) and Benedict Sciortino (independent candidate).
The Board of Directors also confirmed Helmut Wieser’s eligibility for the position of independent director despite the formal relatedness criterion that would emerge in the event of his election to the Board of Directors. (NLMK/Ukrainian metal)
Your advertisement under each post on this site. DETAILS