PJSC Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works Board of Directors held a meeting on March 1. The Board approved May 31 as the date for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) of the company.
The cut-off date for inclusion in the shareholder register for the AGM is May 6 at the close of trading on the London Stock Exchange.
The agenda for the AGM will include:
- Approval of the company’s annual report, annual financial statements for the 2018 financial year.
- Distribution of profit, including payment (announcement) of dividends, based on the results of the financial year.
- Election of members of the company’s Board of Directors.
- Approval of the company’s auditor.
- Approval of remuneration payments to members of the company’s Board of Directors. (MMK/Ukrainian metal)