KazZinc has lobbied the retaining of the 0% duty on the imports of lead ores and concentrates with 45% metal contents to the Eurasian Economic Union till May 2019.
KazZinc is the sole producer and consumer of raw lead in Kazakhstan. Last year it produced 133.5 thousand tons of lead.
In 2016 EEU imports of ore and concentrate with 45% lead contents reached 101 thousand tons valued at $126 million, with Kazakhstan importing 99.5% of the total volume. Tajikistan supplies 95% of lead, with the rest 5% coming from Guatemala, Mexico and Peru. (Ukrainian metal)
Your advertisement under each post on this site. DETAILS