The negotiations between administration of Evraz Sukhaya Balka and miners on the salary increase are underway.
As the result of the meetings held on May 12, 15 and 16, the administration decided to review its previous decision on wage increase.
The company is prepared to increase salary by 20%. Taking into account the 3% increase in February, the total increase this year will be 23%.
It should be noted that before Kriviy Rih saw miners strikes in March, Evraz Sukhaya Balka had the highest salary in the industry. (Ukrainian metal)
Your advertisement under each post on this site. DETAILS